Monday, March 1, 2010

There is time for absurd

There is time for absurd…. Maybe this is my time.
Absurdity number one: I’m clinically… pathologically antisocial and I’m studying “Social” communications.
Absurdity #2… My parent’s relationship… they just DON’T understand each other… They just don’t, one says something and the other one hears another thing… they’ve been separate for almost ten years now… and the other day, they got asked if they were married… AND MY MOM SAID YES!!!
Absurd number three: My life… argh… I have to get myself into doing all these things… most of my collage work is group work, and I hate people. I don’t want to meet people I want to lock myself and jus finish my book. I can’t believe I still desire that but I do, but I read something I’ve written and I break a little inside…





No comments:

Post a Comment