Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I feel small

I could say I was busy but that would just be a lie. My mood changes are driving me crazy....
I feel small...  useless.... not even my teacher knows my name. And I’ve been taking his class for over a year now.
Anyway we have to get an interview for his class. An interview of someone "worth" of it... I of course know no one...
Actually the only person I feel like interviewing is myself... so I might end up just faking it... ill interview a made up character... someone interesting... oh, yes and ill create some sites on him, to make him "important"... I’m desperate and I suck at journalism... I'll create a personality for him or her (I haven’t decided) and I’ll get someone to help me impersonate him on the interview. 
Jorge … to lame. 
Jaime… to common
Daniel… yes Daniel...





No comments:

Post a Comment