Monday, August 10, 2009

The feet murderer


Oh my god... I know this is very trivial to actually write it, but you can’t imagine the agony I went through today!!!!
I decided it would be nice to sort shoes and wear this very nice elegant pair I never get to use, precisely because of that... I’m not a very elegant person.
Anyway, this shoes, literally peeled the skin out of my talons... the pain was so unbearable... I arrived home nearly crying.... if I was more the person I wanted to be I would have taken them off and walked around in my socks... but no, I stayed in my very stoic philosophy and just limped all the way home... and you think I got chance to take a sit in the “subway" no, no, no, I had to be standing up all the way...
Oh, and cute guy... I finally found out he is just one semester above me, he may be my same age!!!! The problem with the name is still a bit of a challenge but I’m getting there.... hot girl, was also there today, waiting today for the elevator just a couple of inches away from me... I wanted to make eye contact, but she was staring anxiously at the floor.... maybe it was for the best, I suck at making eye contact... they never last long enough to give a kind smile, so you generally end with a very stupid weird grin... on... the world I live in.... 

(3 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment