Friday, August 7, 2009

Hammer

In my own episode of queer factor, I found myself in the most humiliating position; of having to do craft work with my father.
You know how most fathers are proud how their sons, throw a ball in baseball... well, here it would be how their sons play soccer. But because my father is quite the craftsman instead of a sportsman and I would never be in position where I’ll have to kick a ball in public... doing crafts is the same thing. My father loves fixing building things, table, shelves, beds... and he always wanted me to join him, in his precious hobby. Of course, seeing me use a hammer is quite ludicrous... and disappointing.
So I was yesterday stuck with my father doing these repairs to the computer desk, it’s an old gorgeous wooden rustic secretary desk. During two painful hours I had to hammerer and saw wood, in the most clumsy and pathetic way...
Today I had again, communication theories and stared again to that really cute guy... daydreamed of meeting him and then did new doodle on my notebook margin.... 

(2 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment