Sunday, August 2, 2009

Second day

Second day, it’s my second day, and I’m already messing my grades.... man, I suck at this, I’m supposed to read this really long and tedious copies about linguistics... but I spend hours just gazing at them, turning the pages, just hoping somehow I would just know what’s on them by osmosis.
I wasn’t so lonely today, got rid of Daniel in the politest way I could... running away from the classroom before he could catch up.
I miss high school, I can’t believe only 10 months ago, I was able to see so many cute boys running around, but I guess it’s time I just let go of that. There are lovely guys this semester, I spend most of the time during "Organization of the Colombian State" just staring at this cute guy that sat right in front of me, I stared and stared... I dreamed being around him, meeting him, living with him... I’m crazy; fantasizing about someone I’ve only seen one time, in one class, and who I don’t even know his name.




No comments:

Post a Comment