Saturday, August 1, 2009

First day


Today it was my first day of classes, and man it sucked; it was again so obvious, that I’m in the wrong place doing the wrong thing. The classes are dull; I don’t feel motivated at all. And to make things work, I have to work all that again to try and make some friends, because, it seems the one I made last semester just forgot about me.
And you know how if you look closely there is always a person more sad and pathetic than you, a person so repulsive it actually gives a boost to your self-esteem. Well that person for me is called Daniel, and to make my day worse, now that my group just vanished, he was stuck besides me all day. I know I’m being cruel, I now I could be a better person than that, but right now I just feel like crap.
I made the wrong decision of going ahead studying journalism.... though I sometimes find it hard to believe I made a decision at all, as far as I recalled, there was never that moment where I made a choice, things just kind of went with the flow. Before I knew the semester was already paid, and without noticing the time to subscribe subject was near.... and here I am, feeling sorry for myself.


(18 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment