Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Portrayal of a Daydream


Now this is stupid, I’ve kept staring and watching him, and sometimes I had the feeling, he was checking me back... I would turn around, and he would look away swiftly and things like that. Eventually, we ended up in separate laboratory classes, and he personally talked to the teacher to take the same one I was in.
Well, I know that doesn’t mean anything... but I got more and more into believing that this apparent interest signals were real, before I knew, I was daydreaming constantly, every second of everyday... about his freckles, and his body and well... not long before I was married to him in my mind. Finally I got to talk to him a couple of words during photography... I was so into him... but of course not five minutes after that, I found myself talking about him to my dear friend Tatiana... I didn’t think she knew him, but then she said that she had noticed him a lot, he kept staring at her…


(9 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment