Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Have to do it outside less mess.

I have to do what’s right.  At 6 years old I knew there was no place for me.  Who believed my (illegible) best friend girl will not call my mom to answer the Q’s.  I hope she does not hurt.  I’m still alive.  Please know Kathy has the right of attorney over my health and my belongings belong to Kathy Self including the right to a script  and movie and writings, etc.  I love you all too much, it’s one of just of my problems.  Mom!  My brothers you didn’t exist to my heart you never care only about yourselves since 1955, you remember???  Kathy did her best, you didn’t, so she deserves everything.
It goes on for a bit…
3am I can’t miss with a dum dum bullet – Ha! Ha!  Never one knew my pain – for 40 years – or more.  Have to do it outside less mess.
Suicide note of Hervé Villechaize... shot himself on the chest. 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment