Sunday, February 22, 2009

I had this dream...

I had a dream...
I was at home watching TV, my mom was around, and then I noticed the building in front of the window was burning. And there were children, very young children, babies even... some were wearing costumes.
Then for no reason, their mothers started to push them down the window, I went down, to try to catch them, I only caught one.... there were more people trying too, but children and babies kept hitting the floor.
there was no blood, but the crash was shocking enough.... then it all stopped, and I noticed a small tiny, ugly baby that I thought to be dead, and despite that I tried to pick her up, and then she woke up.... a doctor then brought a weird trans lucid staff as some sort of resource to keep her alive...
I woke up, and went to class... I didn’t tell anything to anyone.

(6 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment