Sunday, April 1, 2007

“Talking about art is like trying to French kiss over the telephone"

“Talking about art is like trying to French kiss over the telephone"~Terry Allen"

Lately what I want and don’t want to do has been present in my mind in many ways: career planning, deepening projects in other areas, etc... But in reality I have no idea what I want and that makes this difficult.
About art I feel, like everyone else does, that have my own unique taste and philosophies, everyone has their own. The more I think about it, I realize that when I see as beautiful is that which it’s created from a perspective that is not mine.
When I see my life and the world like "outside" of me, There, in that moment everything seems so beautiful ... so perfectly planned and put on stage. But when I’m back to seeing it through me… its… well disappointing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment