Friday, March 30, 2007

I’m tired of me being bisexual, ugly, depressive, neurotic, ugly, sick, and numb

I’m tired of me being bisexual, ugly, depressive, neurotic, ugly, sick, and numb, rejected…. Now it seems all I need is love, from a boyfriend, from a girlfriend, from a true friend, from a loving pet, from a Tamagotchi, from a plant, from me. Could my life be anymore pathetic, guys my age doing really great stuff, and I am barely passing through high school. It’s not fair. 
But, why is not fair? It’s my fault after all. 
I met this boy. He is form my school bus, and has this strange cuteness, he is not my style, but he’s got a fine body and lovely arms, big eyes, and speaks in such a beautiful way… I had a crush on him. Today I talked to him… and… he is a jerk or at least that what I saw… I am disappointed. Maybe it was my fault… what “maybe”? It was my fault, I didn’t act as I am, and provoked the wrong behavior on him, and I was the jerk


No comments:

Post a Comment