Sunday, December 3, 2006

Oh God it’s true, so true, I'm not loved...

Oh God it’s true, so true, I'm not loved.... by no one, and it surprises me, that I haven’t find out until today, all the love I received comes with hurt. I confused love with pain, he loves me, ergo, he hurts me."friends are gods way to apologize for your family" but look at my "friends" they hurt me too, in the worst way... in continuum and routinary way, every day in the year, they hurt me, during my whole life it’s been like that... but for me it was normal, how can pain become normal?.... how do I let it continue?. I’m so sorry I’m not the brother my sisters want. And I’m so sorry about not being the son my parents want...Gee, it’s sad, now I’m sacred, cuz I think I love in the same way, I hurt people I love, it’s insane!!!! But I do, I know it. No matter how I don’t want to believe it, it’s true, I know that I’ll fool myself in any moment, and find an excuse for this.... I don’t even love myself...Image0.jpg
To you, I need you near me, I need you so much, please come for me and rescue me and take me out of here...Don’t leave me alone, I’m satin for you, in fact I’m always waiting. Please let me know you are real. Let me know you will always be here and never leave. I'll die if you don’t come to me soon... please.




No comments:

Post a Comment