Tuesday, December 5, 2006

So Typically Me


I met someone online, and he sure has shown me the looser I am.
To make things worse, my mom is planning a trip to a town in the country, hot weather. I hate going to places like that I feel so pathetic. 
I really need friends, someone near me, my age, that fully understands me, and know how to treat me. Someone who I could go swim in the ocean totally clothed, gee that relaxes me and excites me, I don’t know if that’s wrong but I’ve hide it all my life. People wouldn’t understand how cool the wet clothes feel... 
Why do I like it? Well I’ve been always very attracted to getting wet, in my old school there was a river where my math teacher used to take us to make some yoga, I always wished to fall in to the river, I even once accepted a dare and poured over me a bucket filled with river water.  But the first time I really did it because I liked it was a rainy day and I felt really sad and depressed, I did not want to go to class, so I dreamed awake that I would stay outside in the rain and get totally soaked, how it would look and feel stayed in my mind... a kind of poetic image stayed in my mind and hooked me. When I got home I couldn’t resist anymore and decided to take a bath, I wanted to go in with my school uniform but I was kind of scared so I decided to just do it in my briefs and a white shirt... then I came out and looked myself in to the mirror, I sure was surprised, I saw a new exciting figure of me, that felt cool, looked so cool, so forbidden, so out of place : P Since that moment I’ve been into wet clothes, I tried with the clothes I can, being careful about not ruining my clothes. I even remember, that it was like the second time I was going to try it, that one of my sisters came in to the bathroom while I was in the shower (I still used only my briefs and a shirt), she apologized but with a funny expression told me, - Santiago... why are you taking a shower with your underwear? - I was terrified so my reacted surprised too, and said that I haven’t noticed it, she must have known that I was in to something weird but never touched the subject again.
I’ve never gone swimming fully clothed, I don’t even have a tub to know how it will feel to be underwater with clothes, those things I wish to experiment with my friends, if I ever find them.
I guess that this is just one of my crazy freaky traits; there are also wedgies and slime. Wedgies are painful and fun, it’s great to get some... I’ve received wedgies and Melvin very few times, but at least I’ve given a vicious wedgie... poor kid, I tortured hem, I can’t stop feeling guilty and proud at the same time. I really wish to find a wedgie buddy, I want to receive all kind of wedgies there are, and sometimes I give myself wedgies… 
I once dreamed I was playing a game and since then I’ve been obsessed. I have come to name it “card wars". Its a little hard core I guess, to be honest is a fetishist game. Let me explain it... is between guys, the only thing you need is a pack of cards and a rotten mind... I can’t explain in English how the cards are played, but the important part is when someone wins the round, that one who wins gets the right to do whatever he wants to the other person, sliming and Pieing are the most popular, getting messy your opponent is the objective, like throw over him a bottle of milk, or pouring spaghetti sauce in his underwear.... depends on you, you can also have the right to destroy his clothes, cut his pants or rip his shirt, me personally would get his underwear off with his pants on!!! An atomic Melvin/wedgie!!!! mmm.... if played by couples, the guys play the cards, the one who wins tells the girlfriend of the loser what to do to him.... gee this one gets me horny, just imagining my girlfriend baking a cake in my underwear makes me hard!!! If I could play this game I sure would cheat to loose ;)
Ok, I'm weird, if spaghetti in my briefs while hanging by them on a perch turns me on.  I’m not exactly normal sexually. 
Well, writing this tells me something, the girl or boy for me will accept it, I know that... I hope.

(1 day late)

No comments:

Post a Comment