Wednesday, March 31, 2010

…What to do?

…What to do?
Big question for me now, what to do?
I read this poem, awesome, I should read more poetry, or write more poetry… I should actually just read more. I haven’t touched page of a book in months. I just feel like I hate to read…
Is this part of my frustration?
Yes I’m frustrated… and according to my psychology teacher, there is rarely going back for a frustrated person. A real frustration kills dreams, hopes, and the will to pursue ‘them if there’s any left.
For 5 year now I promised I would take some pictures of myself completely soaked... I haven’t done that. My EMO soaked vid really turns people on, and I’m so proud of it; to know you can turn people on is really something special... I know I wouldn’t turn myself on, I’m not that cute for my taste, but it’s really flattering some people do. There have been lots of alleged fans popping around; the first person was a girl at the wedgie board. Then some people at the TH board, now just people stumbling into my pictures her and on deviant art; not to mention of course YouTube
(2 days late)


No comments:

Post a Comment