Sunday, November 20, 2011

Life... is an addiction

Life... is an addiction.
Doomed if I do doomed if I don’t
My mom is convinced that cutting is an addiction... she should know she is a psychologist... I didn’t think so... until... the prince asked me to never do it again.
I couldn’t make such promise! What if 5 years from now I cut again? THEN I would be an addict for not being able to keep my promise...
But... if I can’t make the promise.... I’m obviously an addict.
Where the hell is my free will?
And not only cutting... but everything... life for example...
People want me to stop being sad...
Am I addicted to my sadness?
It’s the only emotion... I think I’m familiar with... it’s that emotion... suicidal sadness I can handle... heartbreak, doom... I can handle that...
I can’t handle sex...I can’t handle having fun... I can’t handle being loved, loving someone... I can’t handle a relationship...
I took a look... around me...
My childhood... my adolescence... they have all passed... uneventful... empty... wasted
The prince... could I become addicted to the prince. I know I already am in a way. Like being addicted to a chocolate bar, to gum, to sparkies... I just like him too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment