Monday, November 21, 2011

I never went for a kiss...

I never went for a kiss... I wanted to kiss girls, and a boy, then another couple of boys, and then more girls and a boy... I don’t know why I am so obsessed with girls, if I don’t even know them... I wish I was ameinian, like so fucking completely ameinian.
Now... my virgin days are close to being over... I feel like yelling. 
I’ve written so many times the final entry for my journal, it’s just absurd... how long will I keep this up?
I have million things to do and books to read, things to finish... I have book that needs to be read... I barely have started doing all those things god told me to do.
I had my first talk with the Marquis de Sade girl (whose name is actually Jessica)... it had to last like 6 minutes... and she like completely shared herself with me. Out of nowhere. I found her... brilliant... broken, but brilliant... sincerely wowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment