Friday, October 28, 2011

Dream Damn It, Dream!!


Not just try to dream... don’t attempt to dream... just dream...
How do you build dreams? I’ve done this before... I just need... inspiration...
What’s a dream really? Idealization of a future that’s not going to come? 
No… 
Dreams are a force of life, its potential of free will, it’s how we can make choices... they do not determine our choices, dreams fuel them...
Let’s start with an easier exercise... what were my dreams?

I wanted to have magical powers when I turned 16 
I wanted to have a Gameboy and play all Pokémon games...
I wanted to own the 1984 hall of justice from Kenner
I wanted to study abroad
I wanted to get some time off studying
I wanted to write my book
I wanted to finish my book
I wanted to have friends at least two
I wanted to collect the JLU/SuperPowers action figures
I wanted to go backpacking to Europe
I’m crying over this... which is so strange because I haven’t really written much... I just wanted to be so much better to what I am now...
And all of these dreams I never accomplished... and they should have been accomplished by now... because honestly... 
I just don’t see any of it... I don’t want to get older... every time I think that far ahead for real, there are the words "he committed suicide 5 or 10 year ago¨ 


No comments:

Post a Comment