Thursday, September 29, 2011

Because I ......Want you Because I...... need you Where are you? I hate myself without

Because I ......Want you
Because I...... need you
Where are you?
I hate myself without you; I hate myself for waiting for you... especially now that I’m beyond any saving.
Do you enjoy watching me crawl while I wait my turn? How many are there before me? When will you get done with me?
...
I am broken
I am broken... sounds cliché, but I can’t fix myself, every time I try I just keep ruing it more and hurting myself... I can’t even seem to get rid of myself either... because there is one stupid tingle of hope that you will show up. I know you won’t.
I focus on my pain intentionally and intensely, because the truth is... if I think of anything else I just notice your absence... you are not here. How can I get over this if you are not there stretching your arm and take me out of the mud hole. How can I move on, without you to hold my hand along the way?
"I", "I", "I", almost all my sentences start with "I"... because you are not here for them to start with "YOU"...
How can you do this to me? How can you leave me here... to get wasted... to get ruined... to rot…


(2 day late)


No comments:

Post a Comment