Wednesday, November 10, 2010

God?
 Yeah?
 I have problem
No! Really?! 
No need to be sarcastic.
... The girl I like talks to you…
 But I think you tell her something different than you tell me so... l, are you lying?
 Of course not.
Lying would imply saying something that is not true, and everything is true.
 She thinks I am a sinner 
You are sinner
You told her you spoke to god.

She asked me what you answered me back when I spoke to you... I lied 
What did you say? 

I said you always replied the same thing: yes.
 Well, you certainly omitted my neat sense of humor and sarcasm. 

I know... I don’t know why id did it.
 You don’t believe it’s me anymore
I do.... I do believe this is you
 Then why didn’t you tell her. 
I don’t know... 
I guess I was afraid I would come out as a raving lunatic, I told her... I was god. 
Which is true? 
Yeah, for you and me who understand it? 
But for her... must have sounded insane... 
Can you talk to her? 
I will 
Thanks she is bit stubborn
 I know

\(4 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment