Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today I’ve realized the word "friend" turns me.

Today I’ve realized the word "friend" turns me.
I’m tired of talking about me, I’m tired of writing, I’m tired of reflecting, of contemplating, of analyzing, of pondering, of distinguishing, and most of all, I’m tired of explaining; I don’t want to explain anything to anyone anymore. I can’t stand one more justification on any subject. It seems like my whole existence is focused on justifying myself in every single aspect. Every meaningless conversation becomes an act of validation of why I do or not do something, why I am or I am not something, why I like or don’t like something. But if I take those actions away then there is just nothing left to talk about… we are all just doing monologues about us and our lives.
I have a really long homework for Tuesday…. Really long tedious work to do… and yet I went out shopping and to watch a movie 
Sighs*
I have no doubt I failed, I failed at everything you can fail at life. God… I think I’ve failed in death too, or otherwise I would be dead already.


No comments:

Post a Comment