Sunday, October 31, 2010

My love, Today I woke up and there it was again…


My love,
Today I woke up and there it was again... that sick, ugly and talentless being... the monster on the mirror.
I wait for you to come, like spring after a deadly cold winter even though I know it doesn’t snow here in hell...
I’m in hell my dear. I’m in hell, and I can’t escape because everyone says I am the one that condemned me here... I don’t understand that.
I’m empty my dear... I’m empty of you, I can’t see you, I can’t feel you... I can’t even dream of you. Where did you go?
I don’t know how else I can say I rather die than wake up tomorrow...
I don’t know how can I express anymore the feeling of absolute emptiness my life is.
I don’t know how I am strong enough to breathe right now…

(18 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment