Friday, September 3, 2010

Why do you that yourself? ]

Why do you that yourself?
I know... the hair... is a mess.
Is it blonde?
I don’t want to talk about it.
Ok... but it must be eating you inside.
Yes, can we move on?
Ok, what bothers you today? I mean besides the hair...
OK!! Enough with the hair, its gross, and I am so embarrassed and I so want to die right now. Let’s just get pass this ok... let’s let the mistake "be"
Why? Why not get it better? Improve it somehow.
Because no one has told me I look like an idiot
You are waiting for someone to say that?
Yes, I’m sure someone will tell it to me tomorrow, or at least ill read it in their face.
You are so childish
Who said I wanted to grow up?
No one... but you have to anyway.
 Aren’t you supposed to be the positive one?
I’m not supposed to be anything; I am what I am...
Well so am I
You are?
Yeah, no?
You tell me...
What’s wrong with you today? You are so mean!
I’m not mean, you are being sensitive.
Great blame it on me then. I want to talk with someone else.
With whom? You got no one... that’s why you recurred to me in the first place, didn’t you?
Yes... but as I chose to speak with you I can speak with whomever I want.
Fine.
Fine.Shit, I want to die tonight.
If you really wanted to, you would.
I knew you would say that.
I wish I could have magic powers
Wait a sec, didn’t you wish the same thing when you were 14 or 15.
Yes I did, so what?
Nothing.
That nothing means something, common tell me,
Ok, it means you really haven’t grown up... your wishes are still the same. You just don’t change, you were miserable and pathetic and you are still miserable and pathetic.
I know! You think I don’t? I do!! And it hurts so much.... I want real therapy.
No you don’t, you want to be miserable and lonely and humiliated... you want to feel that way, and you choose to live that way.
Shut up.


No comments:

Post a Comment