Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The dream

I had the dream I had wished for, for years … I dreamt that I woke up from the dream my life was. At first I was watching a singer perform at the MTV movie awards, her microphone failed… she was lip singing. It was so humiliating, I ran into Daniel, this kid I met online, I asked him if he wanted to go tour around Germany (that apparently was where we were), he refused my invitation, I was so mad, how often I’m in Germany?.
Then a fat bald woman with a beard and in a white coat with goggles introduced me to “reality” a place similar to my home, but with the walls painted in bright white and red. She explained I apparently suffered from a disease, and I hadn’t waked up in years, been dreaming and assuming my dream was real. I was relieved, so relieved… my life wasn’t real.
I lingered, thinking, about what wasn’t real, my room, was similar to how it was organized when I was a kid. Then I felt sleepy. I felt pressure over my body, keeping me lying on my bed; I couldn’t move… like if I could feel the whole weight of “sleep” just pressing against me. I was falling asleep again… and who knows when I would wake up.



No comments:

Post a Comment