Sunday, August 22, 2010

I had a panic attack

I had a panic attack, and afterwards I cut my hair.
I just looked in the mirror and hated what I saw... so I just had to cut it off. It’s now really short, compared to how I’ve had it through the last two years. people around me must think I’m losing it... they read a lot from my hair, first, red, then blonde the bluefish black now all unevenly chopped down.. Like if I had just been locked up in a mental institute...
On other subject, last Saturday, we had family reunion, about 4 hours of hell... and on the way home; we hit a guy with the car... blood, drama... I think those were 2 very hectic hours. I felt so useless, what bothered me was that to everyone I was one of the kids in the car, they didn’t let me get out and talk or say anything... not that I was jumping to do it, but still... I could have been 12 and would have made no difference.


(15 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment