Thursday, June 3, 2010

Screwed up
no doubt I am screwed up--- nut today I think I screwed up, I spend the whole week working on that sociology working... stayed up till 3 am today... and I go to present the damn work... and they tell me that it was due Wednesday...
I messed up the date somehow, though I’m sure it was for this Friday, I was in front of him when I wrote it down... I think I really screwed 
I’m sick... yeah I’m always sick... but I suffer from iatrophobia... fear of hospitals and doctors... so I won’t,  I have a rash in my shoulder... god knows why... I hate discussing body malfunctions, because feel so incredibly humiliated...
Last night I went to see Hamlet... I really couldn’t see the actor faces clearly... it was all so blurry. I need new glasses, some with the right formula, but I don’t want to go to an eye doctor... I’m so scared.
I guess I’ve always wanted some friends that would just force health in me... like in friends, when the force the eye drops on Rachel... but my mother being a psychologist knows about respecting phobias, so I’ve never been forced to a real doctor.


(10 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment