Sunday, April 4, 2010

Much like in school…

Much like in school… On my free time in collage I wonder down the hallways… I’m telling you this is sad… and it’s not getting better… I think everyone by my age has friend… I’m still a virgin… not only sexually, but emotionally, and even socially… I haven’t lived at all… I’m a virgin in life… and that it’s just a waste...…

I’m not drowning anymore… I think I hit bottom long time ago… and I’m just a dead corpse floating… waiting, till someone decides to sink it…
Yes, I’m not a savior, I’m a victim, and I need to be saved… it’s my life… yes... I’m a fucking needed person… and I can’t help myself, I’m impaired… not physically but in will… I just don’t have any will left… to do anything… I’m just stranded…. Left behind…


No comments:

Post a Comment