Thursday, March 11, 2010

Now I See What I Am... A Thief, a Whore and a Liar

Now I See What I Am... A Thief, a Whore and a Liar

Its only matter of thinking about my past to make me want to jump off my window… it’s so… disappointing, I don’t have a past, I made sure I never one. I have nothing that attaches me to the things I’ve lived; to the people I’ve met, to the places I’ve been…
And when there are any memories they are just so horrible to look at. I can’t look at old photographs of myself, I can’t watch myself on video, I can’t even read my own journal entries.
I’m ephemeral… I was here to pass… to be forgotten, I like to forget thing, I like to not think of things to come…
There is a thought that’s been hunting me for a while…
“I am ready to course 4rth grade” yes the truth is that I am ready for that, I f I could be the child I dream of being, the person I dream of being, I am mentally and emotionally ready to course the fourth grade.
My webcam is dead… yeah totally dead…
I don’t want to be saved now, I don’t want to be rescued, and I don’t need life to be breathed into me…
I don’t want love, I don’t want hate… I just stopped wanting…
I’m a thief, a thief of time that I waste every day, of opportunities I don’t cherish, of a life that has gone down the drain.
I’m a where, I sick, and very sick person that sells himself to the highest bidder for momentary pleasure... I’m lazy, mediocre and cheap...
I’m a liar... a sad liar, one pretending to be someone who is not, someone who is not honest to his true self, or to his beliefs.


(2 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment