Sunday, March 14, 2010

I’ve always been a picky eater…

I’ve always been a picky eater…
Just thought that needed to be said.
Is it me or am I getting stupider –does this word really exist? - Everyday.
I should have studied Graphic design; maybe I would be great at that instead of being mediocre at this. I should have made true friends in school, I have taken more pictures, and I should have not listened to my parents… Common I was in four different schools, how come I never met anyone? How come I am alone?
Now I miss Aiacos so much… but I haven’t talked to him in over a year. How do I tell him he is still the best friend I got? I’m the worst msn user, as any of me contacts I have the most short trivial conversations.
I have to be better, I have to call Tatiana, and I miss her so much. I’m a bitter person…
Just thought that needed to be said.


(3 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment