Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fukaku... Motto Fukaku.

I feel innocent, I murdered my depraved online alter ego on Saturday, I still feel the urge to go online as someone else, but I’m proud I finally did it. 
Now I’m alone here, talking to myself, Couse well, let’s is honest, no one is reading this, and well, I only have like three contacts that can see it besides my family and none speaks English.
Well, I’ve been thinking about "Alnitak" again (a fictional character in my novel, not a real person) the way he looks, the way acts, I’ve even added a new “superpower”, and he never lies.
I saw "The Wizards apprentice" crappiest British movie, very innocent, left me wishing the bully would have poured the milkshake on the boys head… I also loved the British accent and I’m obsessed with it lately.
Posted some more of my artwork in the animated style forum, I’m thinking of maybe posting them again in the clean white GIF style.



No comments:

Post a Comment