Saturday, September 27, 2008

My sweet prince, my dear princess, and…

My sweet prince, my dear princess, and… you my fellow mate.
I miss you my dear, I need you my dear, my soul seeks you my heart yearns you
My sweet prince, my dear princess, Here I still wait for you Long I have wished for you to be by my side long I have missed your company
This is neither poetry nor stupid song lyrics. This, is not a message, nor a prayer
This my friends, is a plead this few words that vanish in the wind, Are a lonely and silent cry.
Please, I need you I need love,
I miss you… I miss you so much
Only you can stop my tears only you can warm up my heart only you can save me only you can help me
My dear prince, my sweet princess: Here I am, for you to come, for you to love and to be loved
We belong together, like petals on a sunflower We are stuck together, like nest quick and milk We are the sonny and Cher in an everlasting “I got you babe” We are the million rings around Saturn We are the red of our blood and the blue of the sky
We are… when we are together, we just are


(37 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment