Saturday, November 11, 2006

a single streamlined continuity.

[…] In my mind I have created another totally new world, just for myself and my soul mates, A world just like I wanted it to be, where I could live the life I want. In that world, guess what? There is a Xag, and the best part of it is that he is me! Evolved in all ways, he is all the good things I want to be, smart, real cute, happy… But now here is my confession, he is a kid, or teen, and will only live for a couple of years, between the ages of 10 and 25.
That is exactly what I think off when I leave off this world in my mind, stories, characters, scenes, even dialogues start popping in my mind and how cool will be them to be real. I spend hours and hours thinking on how all can make it a single streamlined continuity. […]

(2 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment