Saturday, October 28, 2006

I read a quote about friends

I read a quote about friends, it was something like...

"You get more friends getting interested in people, than getting people interested in you"
Am I really interested in people? I was convinced I was, but now I remember to many people saying the opposite, especially my mom, she has always nagged me saying my attitude towards anything is: 
Me first, I next, and whatever it's left is for me to!

I don't think now I’m a comprehensive, empathic person, I have always thought of other guys at my school as empty, stupid, simple persons… Is there something I'm not seeing? What is it? 
This is why I can’t get any friends, I'm totally blind to other people, their thoughts and feelings, and how do I solve that? I really want to be interested in someone else's life. But I'm just not open to meet other people, because my immediate reaction is: "he is a jerk." And with the amount of jerks in this world… can you blame me?




No comments:

Post a Comment