Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I wish my tongue was sexier...

I wish my tongue was sexier...

I can’t seem to be able to eat today... I skipped collage and didn’t tell my mom... it just seemed foolish to show up not having the homework to turn in... It was just to define words, only to copy from a dictionary a few definitions, but I couldn’t do it... 
Where is my notebook?! Where the hell is it? It’s the second time I’ve lost it... all my class notes, random thoughts and some cool side margin drawings...
I don’t remember what happened to it. 


I’ve had two weird dreams.... 
Ryan Seacrest was hosting American idol in my kitchen... he is preparing some eggs... and hosting the show, it’s a mess... eventually I pitch in to help him... so he asks some girl who I don’t know who is... and asks her who is leaving the show... there are two contestants both blond, one beautiful, the other one not so much.
She picks the ugly one... and when Ryan asks why, she says: he looks like a looser...

In the other dream... there was stuff happening before... can’t remember what, but suddenly I’m in a very expensive clothing store and I go to the underwear section, and I ask someone there to help me find really oversized boxers...
Then something happens I get into a fight with someone...
In the end, this girl who apparently I was with, very beautiful, well, she’s mad because I fought and she comes to me... and says...
You are subordinate... a lackey, a loser...
And I’m so ashamed... I start agreeing... I say, I’m an employee, mediocre, wannabe...


I can’t seem to be able to eat... I feel nauseous around food though I’m hungry...
(3 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment