Thursday, November 10, 2011

Waiting… alone… in the dark.

Take a deep breath… its dark… its cold… I can see his breath in every exhale… The prince is light to me. Not the only light, I refuse to let him be my only light. But it’s a light to me none the less… he is faint, but so beautiful… but faint nonetheless… I’m hypnotized by it. I’m constantly waiting for it to shine… and waiting is exhausting. 
I comb my hair, I shower, and I pick my clothes carefully… I want to wow him so much… sometimes I think I succeed… until… well… he keeps me away from his life… 
If I ever read this… please, remember you were not that desperate or sad, or dramatic, you were sound of mind, you were being whole, and you were just looking at the world around you and writing what you saw… 


No comments:

Post a Comment