Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dear diary…

Dear diary… 
Tonight I had another great date with the prince… he is just great… what can I say... he is like, so beautifully flawed… he shared with me, like I’m sure he shares with others, I was just so glad to be included. He has of course more experience than I do… I feel 13 again… I said horrible things… I said beautiful things… he spoke… pretty lies, real truths… I took advantage and stared at his boxers while he checked the pc on my room… I was like… oh my god, is this hot ass is in MY room?! …so unsexy for someone so beautiful…. we didn’t have sex, we didn’t kiss, we didn’t even held hands… we just hugged… and again I thought it had been a good hug… we just talked and that was great… he went through my things... looking for something interesting… I think I disappointed him… my lameness… however I did felt sort of… innocent… no, that’s not the word…
I felt inexperienced… in a good way... like maybe he could show me stuff… -emotionally stuff I mean (you dirty minded people) … well maybe a little bit of physically stuff too. -
God he is so loveable… two dates… and I feel I could fall in love with him… it’s like… god I come out so desperate… things scare me… Daniel… this guy he knows… seems like he has really moved him forward, that he helps him do stuff he would never do with me… I still don’t know how on earth I’m good for him… I said the word wedgie, more than it was appropriate…
Will I ever be his prince? He held me in his arms… it was so sincere... or so it felt…
Then… I asked him for a hug goodbye… he refused… and there, right there, I was with my worst date ever again… right now I don’t think we will ever kiss, or hold hands or anything… maybe we are just going to be good friends…


No comments:

Post a Comment