Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Am I insane? Maybe. Is it my fault? No

By now it's over. If you are reading this my

mission is complete. I have finished

revolutionizing the neoeuphoric infliction

of my internal terror. Your children who

have ridaculed me, who have chosen not to

accept me, who have treated me like I am not

worth their time are dead. THEY ARE FUCKING

DEAD. Surely you will try to blame it on the

clothes I wear, the music I listen to, or

the way I choose to present myself- but no.

Do not hide behind my choices. You need to

face the fact that this comes as a result of

YOUR CHOICES. Parents and Teachers, YOU

FUCKED UP. You have taught these kids to be

gears and sheep. To think and act like those

who came before them, to not accept what is

different. YOU ARE IN THE WRONG. I may have

taken their lives and my own- but it was

your doing. Teachers, Parents, LET THIS

MASSACARE BE ON YOUR SHOULDERS UNTIL THE DAY

YOU DIE.


. I did not choose this life, but I have

indeed chosen to exit it. You may think the

horror ends with the bullet in my head- but

you wouldn't be so lucky. All that I can

leave you with to decipher what more

extensive death is to come is "12Skizto".

You have until April 26th. Goodbye.


-- Fake Sucide Note of Eric Harris, April 19th 


No comments:

Post a Comment