Thursday, October 20, 2011

Right now... I just feel like making lists.

Right now... I just feel like making lists... lists about things I have to do... things that I want... things that I need...
For example....
I need courage to change my life
I need hope to stay alive
I need to buy a lot of antidepressants so I can commit suicide
I need to lose weight
I need to find someone to exercise with
I need someone to help me do... YouTube vids.... or at least someone who will lend their shower to record that stupid vid
I need wisdom to handle my relationships better
I need knowledge to pass my school tests
I need to find a way of getting out of this country... out of my home...
I need someone who would give me wedgies everyday
I need a lot of underwear for the mentioned above...
I need god to let roaches become extinct... they are disgusting
I need... I need a car... or learn how to drive... or someone to drive me around... or someone to teach me how to...
Most of all... I need my dreams... I miss them...
I have to... ask the prince about his life... I don’t want to question him... I hate interrogatories...
I have to stop thinking about my past
I have to do the literature essay
I have to study for Virtual Communications test
I have to organize my priorities
I have to re-design my site
I have to stop writing such a depressive journal
I have to read all of my economy copies and the damn book
I have to stop being so careless and unorganized
I have to learn how to use flash properly
I have to stop thinking how I could have made my past better
I have to stop daydreaming about being younger
I have to remember to be thankful for my crappy life
I have to be a better person than I am...
I want... not to want anything... but just be happy... and enjoy my shortcomings and my virtues...


No comments:

Post a Comment