Sunday, July 17, 2011

All and all, I’m tired of asking questions...

All and all, I’m tired of asking questions... always, the same questions over and over again. Questions that wear out the soul... stain it.
Why do I hate myself so much? When will it end? Will I die tomorrow? What should I do next? Why can’t I do what I want to do? Why am I not happy? Where am I? Is this the right choice? Where did all go wrong? How could I have made a difference? What if I was someone else? Who am I? How did I let myself fail?
I now see failure not as a persistent fear, not as threatening menace... but as the bleak reality. 
THIS IS IT.
How do you react to failure... well most people will say, you should learn form you mistakes and start over again till you do it right. 
I don’t think I can start over again... and believe me I find myself now staring at the ceiling for hours at a time thinking how would I have lived in a better way, and how I’d give to go back and do it all over again.
Wasteful thoughts indeed.
Now I find myself writing this journal, almost convinced that this will be the only thing I’ll ever write.
This dear reader. Is a story of failing, the story people are too afraid to tell, the story people hate to hear. The story a loser, a depressive freak... my story. The story of accomplishing nothing, losing friends and alienating people.

(4 days late)


No comments:

Post a Comment