Friday, November 26, 2010

Why do I have to put my life aside all the time?

Why do I have to put my life aside all the time?
I haven’t written recently because of one simple thing… collage work, it just never ends, and the truth is… I don’t even think I’m learning that much.
I don’t understand why I have to put my life aside to do what is supposed my choice of life.
I did choose to go to college… didn’t I?
I’m no longer sure; I can’t remember the moment I chose a major… I just remember one day my mom driving me to the campus and I signed some paper…. And voila! I’m studying a career I hate!
Everyone I meet and I show my work to says “WTF are you doing here?” actually today Ana Maria (A girl I’m really into) said that I was wasting myself studying this :P I’m not sure if it’s a complement or if it’s an insult, but it’s surely says what I feel right now.

(1 day late)

No comments:

Post a Comment