Friday, September 24, 2010

Sit down in the dark

Sit down on the dark.
Smile!
I hate you.
What?
I hate you
Why?
I just do
Stop it.
No
Stop it
No
Please.
No.
Why?
You deserve it
You think you are perfect
I know I’m not
You think you know
Forgive me
No.
...


I'll look back and laugh,
...or cry

I rather die than keep this up, it’s absurd... my life, the things I do, I’m so alone, I hate my life, I’m being the classical depressed teen... but this really goes beyond that, I’m lost, I’m so lost.... 

Writing doesn’t bring me pleasure anymore, I look at it, and it makes me nauseous. Where are you superman? come and save me, just come and fly me away, I’m just a boy, deep inside I’m just a fragile  little boy, that need to be rescued, rescued from himself.

(10 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment