Saturday, August 7, 2010

I failed at being blonde...

I failed at being blonde... 
I caught my little sister crying the other day, and she said to me "I just can’t do anything". I feel the same way; I can’t really do anything... I can’t even pull off being blonde. I can’t have a proper website; I can’t even finish a notebook, before I lose it in a classroom. I haven’t finished my sketchbook, or my JLU collection. I haven’t finished the first chapters of my book, or writing the Mikey's torment script. Whatever it is I haven’t finished it, I can’t really do anything.
My hair I bluefish black now... but it doesn’t look good without the makeup and black nails... but I feel I left that stage so far behind, wasted, and now I’m too old and it would look stupid to do it.
I know I’ll eventually go back to walking all over sunshine.


(29 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment