Monday, April 19, 2010

God I must be boring…

God I must be boring…
My mom, has been on the phone for hours yapping about this kid… teen, the poor guy is studying overseas… what trauma… and his mom has apparently messed him up by telling him how he can’t be depressed… and he is indirectly screaming for help… apparently he was a jock at school… but now he is well… just a Latino… man the world sucks…
I mean Common!!! I’m your son here! and I’m not mentally healthy either… god… 
I have been nauseous all day… I saw The Lord of the Flies… I thought… boys + shirtless + beach… But it so wasn’t like that… mankind, human beings in general are disgusting beings. Boys are something that just shouldn’t be… Piggy…. I felt so bad for him… and Simon… if I had to choose to be one of them I would take him; I would like to be him…
I feel like crying so badly tonight… I have to read this book.
I must accept I’m not perfect…. I never will be….
I must accept I’m alone… I will forever be…
I must accept… That this life is just not worth it…
I need to think this carefully again… find some poison, and do it… why poison? Because’ I’m a coward… yes… and start writing that note… I think what been keeping me from doing it for almost 10 years is that… I never had a note… I had the knife, the poison, the timing... but not the note…

“I'm a writer. If I was going to kill myself, I would've written one hell of a suicide note.”
Chloe Sullivan

(15 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment