Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scared

Bringing to life my book was never easy, I can’t say it just happened and it flowed naturally. I had to work on it so hard I lost hope More than once I’ve thought on giving up on the myth, and writing something else, or even not write at all, a million times I think about the story and I just hate it, or think it should be completely different. I wanted to create a myth, a myth that would explain the deep nature of human kind.
The myth is about, fear, misery, sadness… and love. I never expected it to be a fun story I never expected it to be simple, it’s about a girl is about Nikolas, it’s about her learning process, it about her journey to find what can she ultimately be. It’s about love, it’s about friendship, it’s about trust, and it’s about hope.
I’m scared; I’m really scared, that my dreams may never come true, I’m afraid the story will never be told. I don’t know what I am doing, I don’t know if I want a book, or a movie or whatever it is.
I’m so scared I may never even finish it.

(22 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment