Friday, November 16, 2007

Previously Unpublished

I say I no longer give a fuck… it’s not the cock, it’s not the pussy…  I try to be honest and to admit something and as much it bothers me, I have to admit its boys. And I don’t mean boys = men, I mean boys = boys. Preteens, teens and boyish-like grownups in some cases. Does that make me a pedophile? That makes me ameinian in a way that’s wrong everywhere for sure.  I just know I’m attracted to boys.
The other day, I tried to take picture of Sebastian, the cute boy at school, I’m obsessed with and I can’t stop staring at. so I tried to take a picture of him, of course I got carried away and he noticed so he stopped talking with his friends, which in turn turned around to see what was happening and started yelling not very nice stuff at me,... well, it was very humiliating.
Why besides all that beauty there is always the need to destroy it? Maybe it’s the result from an unhappy teenage years but I like so much to humiliate them. First I just wanted to see them soaked, the transparent shirts, the heavy clothes, the wet environment is just really hot, and then was the mud, to see them all messed up, swimming in mud or playing in puddles. Then messing with other stuff like pies and gunge, the pour things over their heads or inside their shirts or inside their underwear. I have dirty dreams and fantasies. Then the underwear became an obsession, the briefs, the boxers, the boxer briefs, I kept trying to get a glimpse at a kid’s underwear or imagine what kind they use. I then got with the easiest way to expose underwear, the wedgies, which god it was so hot and humiliating the pantsings too became an obsession, then humiliation became more and more powerful, I even got a really humiliating story that stills turn me on. I just love it; it’s about taking this gorgeous boy and humiliating him without limits. 
I want to be humiliated like that, with some art into it… whatever that means.  Like a cute wedgie, or a fun swirly. The other day some seniors in my school were playing with some seventh grade boys, with fairly nice bodies, and they started to play in some puddles around the school, the got really messy and the sweatpants one of them was wearing slipped down a little and I got a perfect shot at his soaked yellow boxer briefs... On the other side is my humiliation magnet Obsidian** and well, I’ve been trying to get someone from the internet to be my Soaking/wedgie/humiliation partner, but I’ve had no success, Everyone I’ve met ends leaving me. 

(9 days late)





No comments:

Post a Comment