Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It has been such a weird week... I’m in zombie mode


It has been such a weird week... I’m in zombie mode around people… I have to take one pointless conversation after another, one dumb or disgusting joke over another, or one stupid parody of life after another... they just don’t see, how denigrating is to be themselves. They are losers.
First is Aiacos, my one friend and the worst of the bunch, first he is putting me down all the time, and I can’t stand the looks he gives to Daniel, after I’ve done something he disapproves (which is most of the time), is this stupid grin with open eyes, that says "how stupid is he? " But without making it personal Aiacos is dumb, has no talent for anything, blind to beauty, no motivation to do anything, no beliefs… he is just BORING. He is convinces that if he joins a gang and plays dumb games, or catches around a ball for an hour he is so much better than me. He is just an ordinary lazy guy; with no great aptitude for nothing... he just has the most incredible luck, which is so unfair. I might laugh with one or two of his comments and funny annotations, but that’s it... What I must like about him most is his ability to keep secrets as far as I know and that he has found tiny little short times to tell me he appreciates me.
Maybe why Aiacos has been so mean tome lately, is because he has found a new best friend, and let’s face it is fact, that’s Daniel… he is the perfect partner for Aiacos, just as dumb, and empty and lost in his trivial wanderings, he is like me in some ways, like our preference to stay at home. His only purpose in life is to say and do the most immature thing. He considers himself a pyromaniac and a homophobic he loves to talk about deformed sex and has such a twisted kind of humor, he rarely says something interesting. The best of him is that has a great body which I would love to see, has fabulous abs and wears very cute underwear. I’d love to wedgie him.
on the other hand is Mauricio he was Daniel best friend until Daniel met Aiacos, Mauricio is the most ugly guy in the classroom he could easily be cast as the hunchback of Notre dame for any visual media adaptation, he is very smart (unlike Daniel who is a jerk) has a voice of reason, much like piggy in lord of the flies…. Actually they look very much alike. I mean whatever Mauricio says you know it’s going to be the right thing. He has a naive sense of humor so I’m the only one that laughs at his jokes - that's sad- but for most part he is a classic closed minded person.
at last there is Ivan, he is egocentrism himself, the classic geek, he is the one whose only prove of anything is what the scientific method says and the one who believes everything the discovery channel says. He thinks he is cool because he is a science fiction fan he is always happy and he believes he is always right and keeps on bragging it. He has no problems at all, so he makes problems out of nowhere. He is a sadistic little bastard. This unique egomaniac has the ability to stress me out quite easily.
Why am I devoting my time to describe and bitch about these sad souls that surround my everyday hell? Because there is no one else… Nothing else. 


(7 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment