Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Again I can’t believe I got a free day at school and I have got nothing to do... it already 8:30 and I haven’t done anything. Well now I think about it I do have Harry Potter 5 to read, but for some reason I don’t want to keep on reading. I guess the story has become too depressing, harry is constantly sad and constantly worried (though I’m only in chapter 11, many of his feeling are just too familiar to me. and I have got to say, that I hate Ron Wesley with all my heart is just so... so... annoying. The book in general has just become another way of suffering with the world, I mean I already deal with those feelings every day I don’t want to get home and continue wallowing in them.
That is so pathetic of me, complaining about my relationship... with a book. 
then there is just this cute boy from 6th grade that is so cute and gorgeous and on Tuesday I saw him shirtless :P, I’m getting obsessed with him, all I think about in school is him, I just keep looking for him everywhere, he is really beautiful. I guess that is my only reason to keep going to school, though I just keep reminding me "don’t stare, don’t stare..." and that for me is so…
Depressing. 

(130 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment