Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am tired and bored of looking for happiness...

I am tired and bored of looking for happiness... sometime I doubt it actually exists, even when I see heaven I doubt it, but why is that? I forgot about love. What is love anyway?
Let’s look at Xena and Gabriel, that’s definitely love, it’s amazing that fight and redemption could actually make that kind of love. I mean they are so different but after all they have been through its impossible not to love each other. I mean Gabriel gave up everything she had worked on so hard to save Xena. It just that when love is so strong anything else matters. 
Now look at Tintin and Tchang or Milou. Tintin loves both and it willing to give his life for both. Tchang helped Tintin on the Blue Lotus and its unbelievable how a deep love and just sensing he is alive without any prove goes and risks his life in Tibet to save him. Milou is also special, love for a being without asking anything in exchange, that's amazing. Captain haddock is no exception, he may not look like but he would never leave Tintin alone, even if his life is in danger too, they may not be soul mates, but is the true friendship love. Maybe that’s what I have with Aiacos.
Look at the dc universe, fist the Kent family took in a child they found, in adoption and raised him as theirs. Imagine the commitment to actually do that, to give your life for someone who needs it. Now just look at superman, having that power that gift and fight for mankind, for what’s right,, to give up your power to do anything… anything and live life to save the world… to save the world, the biggest commitment of love, to give yourself for everyone, that makes a hero, and I have always love heroes. 
The simple idea of being a hero and save the world is amazing. 
“Don’t cry for a world that fights; fight for a world the cries”.



(11 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment