Wednesday, April 4, 2007

No laughs or tears, just emptiness growing, taking over.

I should accept who I am and leave the worrying behind; accept I am like anything or everyone else. Just go with the flow. I wanted to be different, go against the flow, make a difference, and just be special. Bisexuality is the halfway.
The person I used to be, no longer exists. I’ve become one of them… another boring despicable muggle. I am just like any other person, I am evolving backwards.
Now, I hate philosophy, I’m constantly coursing and speaking shit. I’ve become either an atheist or worse: a blind believer. I no longer believe in anything or acre about living or dying. People I thought I once knew no longer exist.
When I get home, I’ll take a fully clothed shower and spend some time in front of the mirror fully soaked and try to find myself.
No laughs or tears, just emptiness growing, taking over.


No comments:

Post a Comment