Tuesday, October 24, 2006

For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government.

Part of the pathetic  Misogynist Mass Murdered  Marc Lepine's suicide later. 

Canadian mass murderer from MontrealQuebec who, in 1989, murdered fourteen women, and wounded ten women and four men



Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this. See also Annex.

Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.

I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me pos- sibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie1 in a raid. They refused me because antisocial. I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.

Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. [...]

Sorry for this too brief letter.

Marc Lépine

Annex [list of 19 names and telephone numbers of women Lepine identified as feminists]

Nearly died today. The lack of time (because I started too late) has allowed these radical feminists to survive.

Alea Jacta Est




No comments:

Post a Comment