Wednesday, March 1, 2006

How could it?

As far as I know my life is not very different from anyone else’s and to be honest a bit on the boring side in comparison. No girlfriend or boyfriend or anything of the sort, not a great deal of friends or a hobby or innate talent. No way with words or images. However, we can start by saying that my life could have been interesting and that it could have been much… more.
How could it?
Maybe it could if I had stopped telling lies, I had been able to reach a stable relationship with another human being, if I had quit being self-conscious and unable to fit anywhere. It’s funny I don’t blame lack of money, or my parents… I know all this ‘ifs’ were up to me, and me alone.
Not long ago I found out that what I do best is daydream, but these daydreams are not shared with anyone. I can’t even bring myself to make them stories to share here. So I plan to leave a record of my life as I keep daydreaming. What I write here, is going to be as honest I can make it be, no camouflages or lies… Because with all these dreams have led to lies, and subsequently led to not having anything real.  I can’t keep lying… hopefully people affected by these turn of events forgive me.


(81 days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment